Dear Sweet BabyGirl,
8 years ago my life went from ordinary and uninteresting to the most unimaginable bliss I could ever dream of. I was blessed with the gift of you becoming my daughter. You were so perfect and beautiful. You had the most gorgeous strawberry blond hair, slate gray eyes, glorious pink skin and a presence about you that was undeniable. I became a mommy. My life became worth while for the first time ever. I finally realized what I was put on this Earth to do. I was meant to love you, teach you, raise you to change the world. But, most of all I realized, you were sent to save me.
When I look at the spectacular young woman you are becoming I am inspired. You were born into this life with some amazing traits. You posses such patience, innocence, imagination and magic. You dare to live your dreams every single day. Everything that I see within you I desire to be myself. You are teaching me to become patient, to never let go of childhood innocence, to let my imagination soar to the greatest heights and to always believe in magic. You inspire me to become the best mommy I can possibly be, and I could never thank you enough for that. I see so many things within you that I can't even explain, I just know. My journey has just begun. I just want you to know that I will strive every minute to give you everything that you deserve. You will always have all of me. To the core. I would do absolutely anything for you. I will be here for you in any way, shape or form for the rest of your life. Forever.
You are the best big sister a little brother could ever ask for. Your natural ability to nurture and teach Levi never fails to amaze me. You are so patient, kind and generous. He is truly the most blessed baby boy in the world to have you in his life. He will treasure these moments for the rest of his life.
You have grown up so much in the past year. Not only have you gotten so much taller, but you have also grown up emotionally and mentally as well. You always try your hardest in school (even when it seems difficult for you, or even when mommy is having a hard day), you continue to evolve into a wonderful pianist (even learning the pedal 8 months after you start!), you write and draw the most imaginative and beautiful works of art, I could just go on and on! Your hair is getting longer and longer, you have lost all your fears this past year, you can say your "r" 's like you always wanted to, your adult teeth are starting to come in like crazy, you can do so many things on your own now (like play outside, wash your hair, sleep in the dark, go places by yourself) and it just seems like yesterday I was helping you walk around outside like I am Levi. I hope you understand how unbelievably proud of you I am, Aubrey. You could reach the moon and stars if you just set your mind to it....
One of my main wishes for you in the next year is to NEVER CHANGE WHO YOU ARE FOR ANYONE. You are perfect just the way you are, and don't ever think otherwise. You have the most beautiful soul and spirit and are a shining example to those around you. Your honesty, generosity and courage are something to be proud of. Heck, even mommy is striving to be more like you! :)
Happy Birthday, BabyGirl. You make my life worth living. I love you more than anything in the entire universe. More than anything in existence. I hope number eight brings you many surprises, happiness, love and everything you could ever dream of wanting.
Love, Your Mommy.
Here are some pictures highlighting your exciting entry to number eight! Enjoy!!
Here is your balloons and "princess" banner in front of the living room window...
Here is the dining room table with more balloons, purple table ware, and horse/fairy/Eskimo banner...
Here is your castle shaped pound cake made by mommy....
Here are some fairy wings, masks and Harry Potter goodie bags....
Here are you and all your friends running to collect fairy treasures!!
Here is Grandpa J telling you how to use a fairy magic wand :)
Here you are opening Elizabeth....
Here are you and your friend Naiya reading a card....
Here you are with your friends admiring the beautiful black horse from Chloe and Naiya...
Here you are opening Felicity's tea dress.....
Here you are with a dress-up cowgirl hat from Auntie Candace...
Here you are opening a gift with all your friends and family surrounding you...
Here is your birthday cake with the swirly candles you picked out on it...
Here you are as we all sing to you ( I believe you are coming up with your wish ) :)
Here you are blowing out your candles...May all your wishes come true...
Here is Felicity in her new tea dress and hat....
Here is Elizabeth with her accessories....
Here you are with Levi playing horse....
Here you are with your beautiful dolls...
Here is my sweet birthday princess....
Here are your beautiful Tinkerbell earrings from Nanny....
Here is your "actual birthday" breakfast...a home made sour dough biscuit with egg and cheese, and a yummy strawberry cupcake to wish upon!
You get two wishes!!
The balloons you picked out....
You sharing a Cherry Berry treat with Deegan for your birthday surprise!!
You guys had a blast!!
I could not get this one to turn right-side-up! But, here you are posing with the cowgirl boots and belt from Auntie Candace! You are adorable!!!!!!!!
Here you are being the best big sis ever...showing Levi the TV set you made him from a box. You even put Elmo and friends on the front along with some pretend buttons he could push (so he would leave the real TV set alone!) You didn't want him to keep getting in trouble :)
I hope you enjoyed! Can't wait to spend the next forever with you! I love you!!!!!!!!!! xo xo xo




























1 comment:
I love that you treasure everything about your baby girl, just like a good mama should! They truly are here to save us!
Post a Comment