This morning after a hearty breakfast the kids treated themselves to part of a wonderful Santa cookie from their Nanny!!! Yummy!! Thanks, Nan.
While I was working in the kitchen this afternoon, BabyGirl took Little Man into the art room and helped him do a craft for me. :) Here are some reindeer they made (the antlers are their hand prints) Little Man made Fireball and BabyGirl made Rudolf. They are so cute! What great kids I have!
Tonight we strung popcorn. It was our first time, and we weren't sure how it would turn out. I just love this picture of Little Man eye-balling a piece of popcorn!
Here is BabyGirl stringing her end of the garland...
Little Man had to help me since the needle was too dangerous for him to try by himself....
BabyGirl had to sample a few.....
Here is a long string at the top of our tree. It really is quite pretty!!









No comments:
Post a Comment