Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 18

Tuesday December 18th, 2012-  Day 18


Most of today was spent Christmas shopping for loved ones (as will tomorrow)...but, we still managed to get in some extra holiday cheer.  You may think it's funny to post a picture of a new Scentsy, but I don't care.  :)  I love this little Frosty.  He gives such holiday cheer to our bathroom.  :)  The kids LOVE picking out what new seasonal scent to place in his hat!

This afternoon BabyGirl kicked off our wrap-a-thon!!  She is an excellent wrapper and I'm so lucky to have her to help me!!  She takes such special care with each and every package, making sure the bows are in just the right place.  It's so sweet.  You can absolutely guarantee if you get a package wrapped by BabyGirl that it was wrapped with love.  xo
See you tomorrow!

No comments: