Friday, December 13, 2013

Day 13


This morning we met with a few members of our Community Learning and Improvement Club at a local store to pool money and buy for a child we picked off the Angel Tree.  This is our second year doing this, and the kids really enjoy it.  It makes us all feel wonderful to bless someone less fortunate.

We had the great fortune of spending part of the day with a family we love!  Here is a picture of some of the happenings.....   :)

This afternoon BabyGirl had the first of many performances.  She never ceases to amaze me with her commitment, hard work and talent.  She works harder at piano and has more passion than most adults I know.  There is no way that I worked for anything that hard when I was her age.  I am so proud of her and impressed by her every single day.  I am blessed to be her mommy, and glad she can teach me so much...

Lastly, as promised, here is a picture of all the cousins with Santy.  How cute are they?!  I love to see how they change throughout the years.....

Tomorrow....Nutcracker!!!!  And....a train goes round the trees!!!

No comments: