Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day 25....Christmas Day!!


Today is the big day!  The kids woke up leaping out of bed!!  There is nothing to compare with such excitement!!  Stockings were full of everything you could imagine from play-doh to candy.  Santa left some wonderful gifts for our children. They were really good this year.  Little Man got a Big Red Truck that he can drive through the yard.  BabyGirl got an AG gymnastics set.  They were both thrilled!  Some other surprises were BB guns, legos, amazing boots, musical themed gifts, and so much more....

But, aside from all the things, our favorite gift is the gift of family.  We are so blessed this year to be surrounded by those we love.  To spend time laughing, remembering, playing and loving one another is more than any gift we could even think of asking for.  I am thankful every day for those that I love.  I pray that as the year 2013 comes to a close that we can all be aware and thankful for the things that really matter.  That we can focus on these things in the upcoming year, especially during the busy times.  And, that we will all be blessed beyond meaure in 2014.

In closing, I'd like to quote some famous words thought by The Grinch...  "Maybe Christmas", he thought, "doesn't come from a store.  Maybe Christmas, ..perhaps...means a little bit more."

Merry Christmas, everyone.  See you next year for the Jones Family 25 Days of Christmas 2014! 

No comments: