Today we went to our Keepers of the Faith Christmas party!!
It was wonderful. We had a hot cocoa bar..
and lots of yummy snacks.
We were able to sit together as a group and reflect on the amazing miracles our daughters are to our lives. Each mom took a turn speaking about what we are thankful for in our girls. There were many tears shed, many beautiful smiles, lots of "I love you" moments, and precious memories made. Words cannot express what a positive change each girl has made on their family. It was a most beautiful and unforgettable moment among our group. I thank our host for starting this discussion. It was perfect.
After our snacks, the girls made some candy to share with loved ones. They had a great time making peanut butter fudge and peppermint bark.
Later, we had a fun timed contest making gingerbread houses. It was hilarious!!!
They got super messy...
This is Big Man's photo after he saw the girls pose. :)
A view of the 2 houses....
Lastly, here is a pic of two best friends.
This is my bestie who gave us the tickets to the Christmas Train. She is a huge blessing in my life and I cannot wait to spend many, many more years sharing our lives together. I love her so much.
This was a wonderful day celebrating Christmas, friends, love, sharing, Jesus Christ, food, family and the best things in life. Until tomorrow....












No comments:
Post a Comment