Thursday, December 4, 2014

Day 3

 
Today we wrote our letters to Santa.  I love reading their letters every year.  The way they grow and change into the beautiful adults they will one day be is so amazing and miraculous to watch.  I especially love the personal touches they each put in.  Precious.
 
 
This afternoon we met with a group of teen girls we are blessed to be a part of.  We got together to bake cookies for people in our community that we want to say thank-you to.
 
Then, the girls worked on some beautiful hand made thank-you Christmas cards...
 
The end results were fantastic!!!
 
I am thankful to each of these children.  They have so much to teach *us*.  I notice that each child possesses something different that the parent can learn from....patience, sensitivity, creativity, imagination, the list goes on and on...  My prayer is that each parent can take the time this season (as well as every day) to notice and savor each of these traits that their children have to offer and share with them.
 

No comments: