Thursday, December 4, 2014

Day 4

 
Today we finished up some thank you cards for our local volunteer fire fighters, as well as for our mail lady.  The kids loved delivering the cookies and cards to the fire station.  Our mail lady was so excited to receive her gift!  She deserves so much more...I know our appreciation shone through the words on the paper.
 
Big Man made his first batch of famous Jell-O jigglers!  He loves these holiday shapes!!  He has grown so much over the past year...he was able to perfectly pour into each and every shape without spilling a single drop.  He is so handsome and patient.  He is going to be a great man.
 
Each year we choose and angel off the tree to buy for.  This year the kids decided on an elderly angel instead of a child.  It makes us feel so wonderful to be able to bring someone joy and warmth this holiday....
 
Lastly, BabyGirl had her juries today at music school.  I am beyond proud of her.  She works harder than most anyone I know and takes so much pride in her playing.  I can't even hold back the tears when I hear her music.  I hope she can feel and understand how much her Daddy and I appreciate and love the young woman she is becoming. She is beautiful beyond words.

No comments: