Sunday, December 21, 2014

Day 20

 
This morning Big Man and I put the finishing touches on our gift ornaments.  We got some more presents wrapped and under the tree...and our last presents mailed.
 
While he and I were working on that...BabyGirl was creating a magical winter scene beneath her tree with her AG dolls.  She made her very own carriage, being pulled by Picasso.  The dolls are having a wonderful carriage ride!!
Front view...
Inside the carriage...having hot cocoa!  I love how her imagination can take ordinary things and make them extraordinary.  And...we didn't even have to spend over $300 from AG!  (plus, I like this one so much better)  :)
 
While I made dinner, the kids sat at the table making snowflakes...
 
 
Lastly, here is a snapshot of my new coffee mug!  Locally made with love by my girl!
 
Coming up tomorrow....cut out sugar cookies!!!!!!  Save 2 for Santa!


No comments: